Wednesday, August 23, 2017

ABC Clinic in Pacaja Xesic

Today, we had an ABC Clinic in Pacaja Xesic and it was a wonderful day. 

I met Cesar, Maria, Mauricio and Esteban in Chichi and we headed to the other side of Santa Cruz.  When we arrived, Andrea and Enrique were waiting for us.

There was so much sun, I could not get good photos today.  Andrea and Maria set up their dental area.

Enrique, Cesar, Mauricio and Esteban setting up the pharmacy area.  They kept everyone laughing all day.  They know that I do not like doing anything dental so they kept calling me to see their dental checks.  Esteban has been my ABC Child for several years and now he is doing two months with us for school credit.

ABC Children and their parents waiting as we set up.

We started with a prayer and it is one of those moments that you know you are, where you need to be.  Sometimes it just hits!  Anestacio started the clinic with prayer.  He thanked God for the mercy that is provided with each new day.

We had thirteen students and it is the first clinic that I have ever had, where each student knew what they want to study!  There were two students that want to be teachers.  One student wants to be a psychologist.  One student wants to be a hearing doctor..........and the rest all want to study medicine!  What a great group of children who have wonderful role-models!

Tomorrow, we will have a busting clinic in Lemoa.................

1 comment:

Mom said...

I just got all caught up on your blogs. I did not realize that I was so far behind. Great pic. and wonderful stories, as usual!!! The children all look great, especially Javier!!!!!! :)