Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Clinic in Xepol

Today we had clinic in Xepol with 10 patients.

The excitement of the day was seeing two HUGE tractor trucks flipped up on their side. I am not sure how they will ever get them flipped back up. Did I say that they were HUGE??

This little boy always hangs around the clinic looking for some excitement.....can you see it in his eyes??

This family comes to see us every few months.

More children around the clinic.

The guys are always good with the children. Here, Gaspar is teaching some math to the children.
I had dinner with Lisa and Kemmel tonight. It was good to see them and catch up on all of the events. They showed me the new office and I am really excited about it. It will be a good place for us to work, study and prepare materials. We will also be able to store water filters and smokeless stoves there. The space will be put to excellent use!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Great pictures Sheri!!!!!