Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ABC Clinic in Mactzul VI

Today, we all went to Mactzul VI for the ABC Clinic and we had a good attendance.

First, I want to show you the new painting that was done in Xepocol. I saw it yesterday for the first time and Gaspar said there are a few things that need to be added. I think it looks great as it is but the painter knows!

We had 25 children from the ABC Program today and 5 regular patients.

All of the children were healthy and are gaining weight. There are some children that were playing after the clinic.

This young man told me that he had three hands!

This is one of the volunteer promoters who helped organizing the names of the children.

It was a good day and we even had a little rain this evening. The rain is good because the dust is several inches thick but with the rain, comes the cold. I guess you can not have everything the way you like it.

Tomorrow, we will have clinic in Lemoa.

No comments: