Thursday, July 3, 2008

We are ready for the group to arrive!!

I am home for a quick minute before returning to Chichi. The group from The States will arrive in a little bit. I needed to run home and get my clothes for the next few days.

We are ready for 3 days of clinics in different communities. We will be in two different schools and seeing many children. It will be a great experience and hopefully open many doors for teaching and service.

I also wanted to let you know that Aura's grandmother died early this morning. Aura told me that she had been to doctor and that she was comfortable. It is comforting to know that she was a Christian and that she is no longer in pain. Aura said her father is very sad.......please remember the family in your prayers.

I will blog as I am able and keep you posted on our clinics. Please pray for our safe travels and that many hearts will be opened to Jesus and His teaching.

No comments: