Monday, July 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Last night my parents and I just chilled...........but today we hit the road!

This photo is of my dad and I when they came and visited me in Guatemala. We are in front of Clinica Caris after dad hung the bulletin boards and painted the green base of the building
We went to several stores shopping and looking for things that are difficult to buy in Guatemala. My MP3 player had broken and I did not think they would help me but they were great....I am so thankful! I would highly recommend Best Buy.

Afterward, we went to eat ribs and they were great.

We drove back home and are resting for the night. Tomorrow morning mom and I are going horseback riding. I hope to get some good photos of us while we are ON the horses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sheri!
This is Gary Tabor's wife, Linda. I enjoyed your blog pictures, etc. Thanks for your service to those in Guatemala. I noticed that you are from N.C. Do you happen to know a surgical nurse named Cari Ann Lamb? She is currently contracted to work in Afghanistan, and met our son there. He is in Spec. Forces and was at the base where she is. He is back in the States, Fort Bragg, N.C. She is supposed to be back in N.C. August
15.