Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mactzul V Clinic and Pepperdine arrives!!

Today we had clinic in Mactzul V and it was a good clinic. There were 10 medical patients and Gaspar had 4 patients that wanted their teeth cleaned. We were all happy campers.......

Gaspar told me today that me wants me to clean his teeth. I told him I did not know how but I would be glad to watch, learn and to clean his teeth.......I will keep you posted on that :)

One husband told me that his wife had not been feeling well for about a month and was not eating very good. So after talking to them for awhile, I tell her that I now will examine her. Then her husband tells me a few other things that makes me think she might be pregnant.......he proclaims, "No, she is not....these problems are because she is sick." Well, she is pregnant.......they have have 4 other children, the youngest being 9 years old. I do not think she was very happy about the situation.

After clinic we went Lemoa to reorganize the truck and prepare for next week. I drove Gaspar back to Chichi and wanted to wash the truck. All of the car washes were packed so it will have to wait for another day.....what harm is a few more inches of dust on the dash???

The Pepperdine group arrived safely from The City. Marcos, Manuel, Maury and Aura went to get them. I met them at the hotel when they arrived and we walked to dinner at Mi Taco Express.

When we arrived at the restaurant, our friend was happy to see us. He seemed not sure about taking our orders and seemed to hide behind the stove. I asked him if he wanted me to do it.....he said yes, please! So all of the orders were taken and then we promptly emptied out his fridge of drinks. Everyone had a plate, some had two and again, we were all happy campers.

The group walked back to the hotel and probably crashed for the night.....they were tired from the early departure this morning, the flight and then the drive to Quiche. Tomorrow morning we will head to the market.

No comments: