Saturday, March 15, 2008

Homeward Bound..........

Ok, I am headed home in the morning. I will drive to The City and meet Kemmel and then we will head to the airport. I will arrive late tomorrow night so mom, dad and I will spend the night in Charlotte.

Yesterday my American Online crashed so I took my laptop to a computer guy near where I live. It was a terrible feeling not being able to read mail or work on my two classes online. I thought, if he kills my laptop..............well, he just better not :) He punched around on it for about 30 minutes and charged me Q5, less than a dollar. I brought it home and it worked! whew........

I went to see my little lady friend today that had fallen. Her hand looked better and her finger was less swollen. She said that she hurt only a little. I took her more medicine and told her I would check on her again when I returned.

No exciting photos to post. Santa Cruz does not seem to have as many events as Antigua does prior to Semana Santa.

OK...packed and ready..........it will be a busy week at home but I will keep you posted..........

No comments: