Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Work day in Lemoa

This morning several of met in Lemoa for a work day. We have a couple of different teams coming this month and have a lot of activities planned.

Manuel met me at Kemmel and Lisa's this morning. His main task today was to get the trucks serviced. It is a lot of record keeping to know when all of the trucks have had oil changes, when the brakes need to be checkd, when the tires need to be rotated.........lots of stuff.......

The rest of us went to work cleaning and preparing boxes of medicine.

You have have heard that we are hiring a new dentist, so when there is a new dentist, you need a new dental assistant. So, I want to introduce you to Maria, our new dental assistant. This is Manuel, Martina and Maria. Maria has been attending Lisa's classes for a couple of years now and really has showed an interest in learning more.

Enrique and I went to work counting pills so we could fill an extra box.

Martina and Maria preparing the dental medicine.

Tomas was doing several jobs though the day. Ruben went to work organizing our medical supplies.

When we were done for the day, I went with Jenifer, a physical therapist here in Chichi, to look for a new apartment. I think she found what she is looking for!

This evening, Sandra, our new dentist, arrived in Chichi. She arrived with her parents and they are very nice. Lisa and Kemmel brought them over to the house to look at an apartment behind my house. They spent some time talking to Tomasita and Jaime to see if they could reach an agreement. I think they did!

Tomorrow, I will go to Zacualpa with Ruben, Tomas and Enrique.........I know we will have a great day!!

No comments: