Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Clinic in Zacualpa

I went to Santa Cruz this morning and met the guys. We drove up to Zacualpa hoping to have a lot of patients. The congregation announced on the radio for two days so we thought we would have several patients.

This little girl was full of energy. Her mom sat and watched as Enrique weighed her.

This is the view from the clinic. It is usually prettier but this is the end of the dry season. Soon, we will have a lot of rain.........a lot of rain!!

We finished with eleven patients. Not quite what we were hoping for but that is ok.

When we were finished, we were invited to eat lunch with a lady who is a regular patient of the clinic. Lunch was wonderful! We had beans, rice, grilled steak, cream, salsa and papaya juice.

The drive back to Chichi was uneventful.

When I got back, I checked on Sandra and she was cleaning her apartment. She had been running around with Lisa today. I needed to go to the bank so she went with me. I introduced her to different people in the market so she will have an idea of where to buy some things.

It was a good day, as I thought it would be...........Gracias a Dios!

No comments: