Friday, February 17, 2012

Day of Thanksgiving!!!

In the Christian life, there are so many blessings that they can not be numbered. My life has been an example of this.

Psalms 40:4-5
Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods. Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders that you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell them, they would be too many to declare.

Today my dad had a cardiac cath and the results were good. We are so thankful to God and for the many prayers offered in his behalf.

I had talked to Lisa and Kemmel and I was ready to fly home. When I told dad what my plan was, he said, "Don't you fly home! You stay there and take care of the sick people!"

There are no words to tell how thankful my mom and I are...............

I also received word from my friend in India, that his daughter was recently baptized. He sent me these photos.

We know that the angels and the hosts of other Christians rejoice at this event!

So, for many reasons, this is a Day of Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

God is good!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Incredible day of blessings around the world!!
Scott M.