Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Clinic and Congrats Ruben and Sandra!

Today, Gaspar, mauel and I went to Chuguexa. We had a good clinic of 14 patients. As always, Chuguexa was cold. It was not bad in the sun but inside, it was quite chilly.

As always in Chuguexa, the majority of the patients are diabetics. We had a series of diabetic classes here in 2011 but I was disappointed with the number of patients that particpated in the class.

I mentioned a couple of days ago, Ruben and Sandra's wedding. I finally have a photo and permission to share it with you! As I mentioned before, I pray that God blesses their marriage and that Sandra enjoys being here in Guatemala. We look forward to her arrival!

Tomorrow, will be our clinic in Lemoa...............I am sure it will be a good one!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Beautiful bride!!!!!!!