Sunday, February 5, 2012

Trip to Montellano

This morning I left Chichi at 0645 to go to Montellano. I wanted to arrive in time for the worship service there. The drive was uneventful and I am always thankful for that. One reason that I went was to take the lab work and papers for the babies who are scheduled for surgery. I also wanted to see everyone. It was a great group of people and it was good to see them!

The babies and their moms are at the clinic and they are doing well. Before I left in the afternoon, we took time to pray with them and encourage them. I wanted to be sure that they did not have any more questions before I left.

As I mentioned, seeing the group was great! Moments like this make me think that this is just a small glimpse of what heaven will be like. To see Christians that you really enjoy spending time with but are unable to due to distance. We participated in worship together and in communion. It was very special. I was gifted Diet Dr. Pepper and candy.......and lots of hugs! Thank you so much!!

I will post photos of Hector and Hefer, the two babies when I recieve the photos.

My drive home also went well. Tomorrow, I will do clinic in Lemoa.

No comments: