Monday, February 27, 2012

Grilling in Chichi

When I was in the city a few weeks ago, I bought a table top grill. Today, I had a chance to use it. A special thanks to Linda and Katy that brought me Diet Dr. Pepper a couple of weeks ago!
Believe me, Guatemalan charcoal is not as easy to get lit as the stuff you can buy in the states. Jennifer came and visited with me while I was getting the fire going.

Finally, it was time to get the burgers cooking! Nakko and Chiquita actually left me alone while I was grilling.

Dinner was wonderful!

Tomorrow, we are going to have a cleaning day at the clinic and will be preparing for the groups that are going to be here in the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'll have one of those in 11 days, please!

Julie said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Glad you have DDP! A burger needs a soda! Looking forward to July.
Julie Stanley