Monday, July 13, 2009

Tired of photos????

Yes, I have more photos and more stories to share............

I did not have a clinic this week with Rick, Susan or Jimmy so this was the best "family" shot I have...........we missed not having Julie Ann but hope she had fun at camp.

More temperatures being taken in Chuchipaca.....................

More dental work...............................

More physical therapy....................or recreational therapy???????

Yes, there is a blood pressure..............let's check it again.......

Somer will be a dentist.............I can see it in her smile....... :)

Susanne is concentrating on her Spanish...........as the child is thinking about taking the pill.......

Steve......our physical therapist / vital sign taker.......Elsa make sure he is doing it right.

More children at the Sepela school..............see the one face that does not quite fit in?????

Right at this moment, the group is at the hotel waiting for the shuttle to go to the airport................thanks to Dale and Facebook!









1 comment:

P said...

Sheri, I am so glad to see you blog and keep up with the team down there. I had such a great time meeting all of you guys and I plan on returning just as soon as I can! Thinking about you all...