Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How not to impress your new landlord.........

As many of you know, I am moving to the other side of Kemmel and Lisa's house. I know good neighbors and a good neighborhood when I see it.

Today I packed up the Suk a few times and carried some of my things over. Lisa told me I just needed a rocking chair tied to the top and I could be the Beverly Hillbillys. OK, sing along......Come and listen to my story 'bout a man named Jed. A poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed. Then one day..............ok, that is enough :)

The first thing you should not do when you move into a new house, is let the dog escape. Tomasita was very nice when I told her what I had done but I still felt bad. He returned to the house later, unharmed, but you can be sure that dog will have a chain around it's neck when I am there.

I will keep you posted on the move..........

Please be thinking about the surgical team at the coast this week for the eye clinic. Pray that the patients will do well physically and that something will be done or said that will cause them to have a closer walk with God.

Please also remember South Fork Church of Christ as they are in the Ukraine until Aug. 4th.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sheri, I think if all of us would do what you taught me to do (pray with the patient after the encounter) that the number who would choose to seek the Lord would be greater!

BTW, good luck with the move!

God bless you!
ric

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol 100mg online - order tramadol no prescription overnight