Monday, July 13, 2009

Calm day..............

For the last few days that I have sat here and blogged, studied, day-dreamed or whatever..........I have been watching this rose bloom. It is outside in the terrace and I can see it from the table. I went out during the rain and wanted to share it with you.


Lisa, Kemmel and Mary Beth went to Paxot II to celebrate a birthday. Some bug hit me the other day so I have decided to stay home.

Mary Beth will be having a ladies class in Paxot II on Friday and Saturday. Rosario, from the coast, will come and translate into K'iche'. I think that Mary Beth could translate for herself but she will let Rosario do it this time. Please pray for her during these two days. It is a great opportunity for the ladies to hear and learn more from the book of Ephesians.

The eye team will be here next Saturday. Please pray for their safe arrival and the healing of their patients. We have three patients from this area going for surgery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope your bug is only of the 24 hour variety; and, that you can soon go to celebrate birthdays!

That rose is beautiful, like your spirit. I have some roses that bloom most of the year; but, have had them out only for two months now. However, they have always had blossoms since then.

ric