Monday, July 27, 2009

Little Catch-up

My dad asked me if I had gone on strike with the blog.............I did not realize it had been so long.......time to get back into it......

I am still in the process of moving. The guys, Lisa and Kemmel helped me with the furniture on Friday after our clinic in Choacaman IV. I think we did it in three loads. I will post some photos when I get a little more settled there. I think it will be cute and comfortable.

On Saturday, we had clinic in Chuchipaca. For those who have been there before, you will remember in the front there is an elevated area of dirt where there is a a podium and a table. Now, we have a resident rabbit, conejo (Spanish) or imul (K'iche'). This is his/her freshly dug home.


Later that day Lisa and I talked some about our educational plans....................and then she made some outstanding pizza!! Lisa, you need to blog the photo of the pizza! It was spinach and cheese and they rolled me out the door :)

Tomorrow the guys and I head to Chutzurob.......................

No comments: