Friday, April 3, 2009

Traveling home....

This morning Kemmela nd I left Chichi at 0730 and headed for Antigua. He neded to do things in The City so he offered to drive me to Antigua. Thank you, Kemmel.

I checked into the hotel, confirmed my shuttle for in the morning and bought coffee for some friends. I went to visit Mary and get my passport from her. I then went to the school and visited Glenn and Neva who are studying Spanish there. They are doing well and it was good to see them.

At 4pm, I met Juliet who was my teacher when I studied at the school and it was a good visit. For the first time.........the very first time......she was complimentary of my Spanish. I had been waiting for this day........and it wants me to continue to study even more.

I have some photos that I will post later.

No comments: