Monday, April 20, 2009

Ready to start a new week

I have had a good, calm weekend. A little time to get caught up on things is good.

Today I went to the clinic and prepared the truck for tomorrow. Josefina, Juan, Tomas, Gaspar and I will have a new clinic in San Jose. It is not very far from Santa Cruz and we are hoping for a good turn-out of patients. When I got home, I washed the truck and now we are ready for tomorrow.

Next week I will have a house guest. Fran will be going to clinics with us and has been warned that I do not cook. Fran, if you read this, your room is prepared and I will show you some good restaurants. I met Fran several years ago. She is a good friend of Jim and Mary who live in Winston. This week she is in Montellano helping with the surgical clinic.

I received an email tonight from Neva, who is also at the clinic this week. She said they had 25 procedures scheduled for today and everyone has done well.

OK, I will let you know about our new clinic tomorrow and hopefully, I will have some good photos to post.

No comments: