Thursday, March 19, 2009

Life in Chichi

OK, I have no idea where many things are but most of my things are here. Today I moved to Chichi and will be living in a house near Lisa and Kemmel. The owners, have returned to The States and I want to wish them the best while they are there. They have been in the process of adopting a little Guatemalan girl, who is very sweet and their bags have been packed for many, many months. The other night I had come over to discuss details and see if there was anything more we needed to plan and she asked her dad, "Are we going to fly soon?"

Everyone was great and helped me move today after their clinics. It took 4 truck loads and now it is all here.........Lisa posted a photo on their blog site.

I have become a dog owner and we are getting to know each other. Her name is Katie and I will post some photos of her when I find my camera.

Today, I found out that I will be attending a Community Health Evangelism (CHE) seminar in NC in May. I am really excited about this and I believe it will open more doors for education on physical matters but even more important are the spiritual aspects.

No comments: