Friday, March 20, 2009

First day in Chichi

Our activities in Xejox were cancelled today so Kemmel let us use the day for other things. I stayed home and prepared photos for our nutritional class on Tuesday. Covering about 70 photos with plastic is not difficult but time consuming.

About noon I wanted to Chichi to get a few things....batteries, soap, cereal.......nothing real exciting. On the way I checked out a laundry service that is new in the area. They charge by the basket and not by the pound as they do in Antigua. It is something that might come in handy. I also checked out another place that the Dunham's told me about. He sells something like frozen juice on a stick. I know there is a proper name for them but.........ok, so it is fruit juice on a stick. He only had pineapple and it was real good. Later in the year he will have other flavors.

I want to introduce you to Katie..............up close and personal.

Katie needs to check out my luggage before I am allowed to unpack :)

So far, so good..........tomorrow we have clinic in Mactzul I. I have photos to take to them and I think they will enjoy them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty dog Sheri! She will make you a great watch dog!