Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A day of rest and a time to move

OK, where do I begin to fill you in?? First, Lisa, Kemmel and I went to Antigua early on Sunday morning to meet Neva, Glen, Camilo and Lindsey. We worshipped with The Church in Antigua and then we went to eat at one of my favorite restaurants. It is called The Sky Cafe. We ran around for the afternoon and then just chilled in the evening.

I visited Mary, a friend that lives in Antigua. She is storing a piece of luggage for me before my next trip to The States. In the evening I watched a parade which is the beginning of the Semana Santa festivities.

This photo of the large cathedral near the park.
Some flowers had been placed on the fountain in the park.



For a beautiful night photo, please see http://www.kemmelandlisa.blogspot.com/. Lisa has a spectacular night photo of Chichi on the March 14th blog

When we arrived back in Chichi, I found out I will be soon moving into the house near the Dunham's. They have a return flight on Thursday so I will move on Saturday. It will be a good move, closer to the clinics, less driving and parking will be easier.

I went and talked to my neighbor tonight and told her that I would be moving. She was not feeling very good and it was sad. She said she has been having some problems with her heart and feels like she is going to die. I asked her if she needed anything or if there was anything I could do. She said she would like some honey so I went to the store and got her some. I told her I would visit again next week. I have also talked to the people I rent from. They have also been kind to me.

Tomorrow Josefina and I have clinic in Lemoa. It will be a procedure clinic and then we will also finish taking photos for a nutritional class.

No comments: