Sunday, December 9, 2007

Last English class for the year

Our last English Class for the year was today. We started out in September with 7 students and ended today with 7 students. The difference is the ages have changed. At one time we had 14 students and that was exciting. I think it is difficult for the adults to attend the classes because of other responsibilities they have with their Churches, families and communities during the weekend.

This is a video of the class counting to 10 and wanting to show me their rhythm. Two hours of sitting in a chair and practicing numbers and colors can be boring, even for me :) I hope you enjoy it and maybe the classes will resume in January? veremos..........we will see........

I worshipped with the Church of Christ that is near my house tonight. There were between 120-140 people there. It was packed and the kids were full of energy tonight.

Tonight, I received approval from my tutor to advance to module 6 in the ESL program so I will start studying for the evening.........more news tomorrow!

No comments: