Friday, December 7, 2007

Clinic in Mactzul V


Today we had clinic in Mactzul V and it was the third day for the ABC Dental Clinic. There were 14 dental patients today. They did not announce the medical part so we only had 8 patients.

We drove to the clinic with no problem and it was nice to have patients waiting for us. After the ABC celebration I introduced you to Tomasa Sandra. I was able to spend a little more time with her today. She helps her mom run the tienda at the clinic. The top photo is of Tomasa and her little brother and sister. I joined them for the next photo.

The funny moment of the day was at lunch when Gaspar shook his Coke to remove the fizz. When he opened the Coke it went all over his pants.......we all laughed and teased him about where the bathroom is located in case he had forgotton.....he took it very well and laughed with us :)

When we were finished, we all pitched in a carried everything to the trucks. It is amazing how fast a building can be altered from a church building, to a medical/dental clinic, to a restaurant and then back to its original state.

It was a good day and I am looking forward to a quiet weekend. I am going to clean and catch up on my classes. I should be able to complete module 5 of my English program and also advance another level on my Spanish program.


No comments: