Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve......

OK, we made it through Christmas Eve.......

Dad and I went to visit my grandma today as we left my mom slaving in the kitchen. We originally were going to have a smaller meal today instead of having so much......well, the menu continued to grow until we finally ended up with shrimp, ham, turkey, dressing, potatoes, gravy and all of the salads. Maybe next year we will do better at scaling down the menu.

We then opened up our stockings and returned to the kitchen for desert :) I brought home some small plastic bags from Guatemala filled with candy, jello and pastries made in Guatemala.

Too much sugar caused my parents not to remember how to properly place stockings on their heads.

Tomorrow we will all go and have lunch with my grandmother...........

No comments: