Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday in Clinica Ezell


The week has been busy. Nineteen surgeries were done yesterday but I did not hear a final count for today. All of the patients have done well.....Gracias a Dios. Most of the surgeries have been hysterectomies and hernia repairs.

The first photo is of some of the "HTI frequent fliers." They are JoLee Thayer (NY), Lisa Hawks (VA), Bonnie Spink (NY) and Julie Wheetley (TN). I missed a few of the others and hope to get their photo later.

The second photo is of the local Church that visits the patients in the evenings. They go from bed to bed praying and talking with each of the patients.

Tomorrow we will leave at 0600 and arrive in time to do our clinic. I will return with Tomas, Gaspar and Virginia. Virginia lives in Guatemala and works for a different organization but she has been kind and offered us her help. We really appreciate this.......

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hey, can you say a HUGE hi to jolee and bonnie for me!! I am very disappointed that I was not able to come at this time but Lynn and I are making plans to come in January again. It seems like things are going well and much is being accomplished in the name of the Lord. What more can we hope for!!