Saturday, October 27, 2007

Catching up..........

Just a quick note to catch you up on the events.

On Thursday my neighbor met me in front of my house and rode to clinic with me. Her name is Elliet and I enjoyed talking to her during our drive to the clinic. She told me that she would go to Josefina's home one Sunday evening for worship so I look forward to that.

The gentleman from Mi Taco Express also came to the clinic. I hope that he will feel better too.

After clinic on Thursday I received a call from Kemmel and the other team was stuck in the mud. I took a wrong turn but eventually got to them......but they were REALLY stuck. They had to leave the truck overnight and get towed out the next morning. The guys were covered in mud and they had worked very hard.......I will be glad when the rainy season is over and we have a little sun.

On Friday we had a good clinic in Paxot II. I had some passengers that returned to Santa Cruz with me. That always makes the drive seem to go faster.

After clinic I headed to Antigua to visit my teacher and her son who graduated this week. Unfortunately, I arrived in Antigua much later than I had planned so I waited until this morning to call them. I visited the girls but Juliet, my teacher, was not home. Her husband is very sick and is having to be hospitalized in the City almost on a regular basis now.

Then it was home for the evening, a warm fire and now I am preparing for our English class tomorrow morning. I hope there is a good attendance and that they continue to enjoy it.

There is a team arriving this week from the States and we will have clinics for a few days. Please pray for their safe arrival and stay tuned for their photos!

No comments: