Monday, October 22, 2007

Back to Clinica Caris


Today Gaspar, Juan and I were back in Clinic Caris. We had 9 patients and got our inventory under control. It was a good day. I was able to finish cleaning the truck after our trekking through the mud last week. If anyone wants a bag of Guatemalan dirt as a souvenir, I will be glad to mail it......"a special price just for you!"

Today a patient returned who previously had a high blood pressure. Last month her blood pressure was 190/90 and today her pressure was 155/80. She stated that she has felt much better and that is always encouraging.

For those of you who know I want to be a shepherdess, here is my first flock. They do not know my voice yet but they soon will :) These children were watching and wanted to have a photo taken.

No comments: