Thursday, November 20, 2014

Many thanks to the HTI Board and Rick!


Tonight,we all had dinner with Rick. He wanted to thank everyone and their wife or husband for work and the support that they give to Health Talents.  Many days we return home late and we frequently need to change our schedules but everyone functions well and we are thankful to have the team that we have.

The HTI board gave us all a Spanish hymnal in a leather cover.  I especially was excited to receive this.  My other song books do not look their best.  Cecy, Andea and I plan on using our tomorrow in the Quiche ladies day.  A special thank you to the board for the song book, book cover and 2015 calender.

I was hoping to lift some photos but have not seen any posted yet.  I will post some as soon as I see some.

Tomorrow, Cecy and I will be in Quiche for a class on Pap and IVAA.  We are looking forward to it!

No comments: