Saturday, September 29, 2012

Chuchipaca clinic

Lisa, Kemmel and I went to Santo Tomas this morning to see Cheryl before she left.  She is doing good.......well, except she has a really bad cold.  Hopefully, she will get a handle on it and feel better.  She has a lot to do before she goes to Tanzania.  We pray that she has safe travels and that she is able to serve there for a long time!

Josue and I made our way to Chuchipaca.  We had twelve patients.  There were several diabetics. There were three patients with epilepsy. These three patients are very controlled and have not had seizures for several months.

Josue drove back to the highway. He did a great job and I hope that he gets his license soon.

A quick update on the little baby that we saw in La Palma onThursday.  I called his father and he told me that the baby is doing better. I am so thankful for that! 

I will stay in Chichi for the weekend.  Tomorrow, I will worship with the church in Quiche.........

No comments: