Monday, September 3, 2012

Back in Chichi..........

I had a wonderful weekend but it is good to be back in Chichi.

It was nice seeing everyone in Montellano yesterday!!  Rick brought a large group from The States and I knew of them.  A special, "Thank you!" to Linda and her husband for helping fix of the Suk.  It will be used for the evangelism efforts that we have going.  Gaspar is a key component in this work but we all enjoy helping.

Rick brought me my new Zune and I really look forward to listening to music again.  It is my source of music and my old one was drenched in a heavy rain last month. Rick also brought me a surprise from my parents........a bag of goodies!  Thanks, mom and dad!!

Back to another busy week......but a good week!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You are welcome Sheri! We love and miss you!!!! I was so happy that Rick was able to bring it to you!!!