Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Diabetic clinic in Chuguexa

Today, Josue and I traveled to Chuguexa and had a busy clinic with 21 patients. I think that 17-18 of them were diabetics!

One young man, 27 yeards old, returned after his last consult was 4 years ago.  He knows that he is diabetic but has quit coming.  His blood sugar was  453 and he weighs only 88 pounds.  I tried to get him to go to the hospital but he would not.  I did not want to wait for another month to see him so he said he would come visit us in Lemoa.  I was later told that he will probably not visit us and that he wants to die.  I am very concerned for him.  Please pray that he will rethink his situation and visit Lisa in Lemoa next week. 

Lisa told me tonight that Victor's dad was recently baptized!  I was not aware of this and I am so excited.  I can not express how happy I am for the family.  I know the angels are rejoicing! There are always constant reminders how God works in people's lives and sometimes we are not even aware of it. 

Prayer is significant.  Unity is vital.  Please read Kemmel and Lisa's blog at www.Kemmelandlisa.blogspot.com   I really appreciate this blog.  As soon as Satan is given a chance, he will divide.  As soon as there is division, he has won.  Christ's prayer should be a lesson for us today.  If Christ Himself, knew the importance of prayer, how much more time we should spend in prayer!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wonderful news Sheri!!!! God is good!!!!!