Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just another day............and it was good!

Today was a day to get many things done.

First, I want to tell you about a new restaurant that has opened in Antigua and I think it will be a great restaurant. The name is Oris and they are already preparing for Semana Santa. They have a wide range menu. It is in a huge house that has been totally remodeled. I was in it a couple of years ago and did not recognize it on Monday when I visited. The managers are very nice people and I am sure that you will enjoy it.

Address: 1st Avenida Norte, Building #12

So, today I worked on the Diabetes Class I that we will be offering on Saturday in Chuchipaca. It will be the first class of three that we will rotate. In the afternoon, I went up to the office and had Maury look over it. Tomorrow, I will make a few changes and then we will be ready!

When I was walking home, I stopped and talked to Tomasita's son and he asked me what I had been doing. When I told him, he got really excited. He said there is a community near by that has a lot of diabetics and wanted to know if we could offer the class there. I told him that I would get back with him but I think it is a great opportunity. So, we will see.........

This evening, I sat on the porch and had a ice-cold DDP........thanks to Dr. Jim.

It was a good day and I think tomorrow will be the same.

No comments: