Friday, April 23, 2010

Many friends in Antigua...........

After our clinic today I went to Antigua to meet the group who just finished a surgical clinic at the coast. When I travel back to the highlands tomorrow, I will bring with me Fran, Rebekah and her husband Seth.

It was nice to see many people again in Antigua. I apologize because my photos are of poor quality and I am not sure why. They are blurred and the color is off.

This is Jerry. He wanted to show you his pie but the lighting is bad. Jerry, guess you will have to return for another photo and eat some more pie!
This is Elaine and Dennis with their daughter Lisa.

This is Rachael, Leslie, Brenda and Fran. Leslie is Fran's daughter and she is a physical therapist. I am trying to talk her into coming up to the highlands and helping us in some of our clinics. Leslie, are you ready??

This is Brenda and Doyle, whom I think you will remember from a previous trip in February. This trip they had two of their friends come down to visit them in Antigua. I apologize that I do not remember their names.

This is Benny and his granddaughter Rachael. Benny has been coming and helping HTI for many years and maybe this will be the first of many for Rachael.

I love it when people come to Guatemala and visit and you have heard me say that before. I think that knowing people from all over The States is just a taste of what heaven will be like. It will be a renewing of friendships and praising God together. I know how much I enjoy the devotionals that we have when people are here for a short time. Can you imagine what eternity will be like?????

No comments: