Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Clinic in Zacualpa.......

We left Chichi about 0700 for Zacualpa. It is an area on the other side of Quiche that we will be going to once a month. We had a good clinic here last month with the students from Harding.

When we arrived, there were not many patients but they slowly came in. Marcos was with us so we offered dental, medical and cleaning services.

Tomas cleaning a patients teeth.

This little lady visited us last month. I emphasize little because I am on my knees!!

We saw 41 medical patients, 13 dental patients and Tomas had 6 for dental cleaning.

We will return again next month and maybe even have twice as many patients!!

3 comments:

Kemmel and Lisa Dunham said...

So I talked to the brothers of the church about this little lady last time I was there. She comes from an area with little to no transportation and walks 2 hours to come into Zacualpa every Sunday for church and also for these clinics. She is not so young anymore either!

Mom said...

Sheri, I knew that one day you would find someone taller than you!

Mom said...

I meant to say SHORTER!!! LOL