Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday..........

This morning, I jumped on a bus and went to Quiche for worship. I also wanted to get some photos made, get my hair cut and check on Tomasa from yesterdays clinic.

There were not many people at worship this morning. The afternoon session has become so large they are considering finding another location. The morning session remains small.

Afterwards, I went to get photos copied and when I was a block from the Fuji store, a transformer blew and it sounded like more firecrackers and another party. Well, that shot the electricity and the internet services.

I went to get my hair cut but there was a line of customers waiting for Celso. This was good for Celso but not for me.

I finally was able to contact some of Tomasa's family. The lady that I talked to told me that Tomasa was not any better. She had gone to the hospital, had received an injection but they were not told anything.................so I still have no idea what is wrong.

I have decided that Nako is depressed and I wanted to cheer him up so I decided to decorate him. Once he understood the wreath was to wear and not to eat, he did not mind it.

He wanted to show you both his sides.

During the afternoon, I worked on a diabetic lesson I am preparing.

Tomorrow, I will do clinic with Josefina and her group. After clinic, I hope to return to Quiche and finish the things I did not accomplish today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sheri, I am keeping up with you weekly. I have K&L's blog on my toolbar, too. Hope you are staying well and healthy and are counting your blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!
Marybeth