Saturday, November 7, 2009

Clinic in Chuchipaca

The group met for breakfast and again went in different directions. Lisa took one group to Mactzul I and we headed to Chuchipca. There was not a crowd that there usually is when we have a jornada. There are a couple of different factors..............I heard later that there was a wedding in the area and people know that the new floor is being placed in the church building.

We ended up with 28 medical patients, 46 dental patients and 2 dental cleanings.

These people are waiting outside as we were gathering names. We prayed with everyone and then the clinic began!

Glenn and Gaymarie reviewing the medicines that are available.

Two patients waiting outside.

For those of you who are able to follow the blog, you may remember one patient, Sebastian. He has a hard time walking and when Sarah was down here, she suggested Naproxen and he loves it! After Dee visited, she sent me cane to try and see if a patient liked it. Today, I gave the cane to Sebastian to try. I told him, if it was good or bad it was ok to tell me. I wanted to know what he thinks of it.

I gave the cane to him and we got a photo. This is not a good photo of either of us but at least it is a photo with him and his new cane. We will see what he says.

That completed the clinics for the jornada. The clinics have gone quickly and we pray that the patients will feel better but more important, that they have seen the love of Christ and they will have a close relationship with Him.

No comments: