Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday in Chichi

Today was a day to get more things done. This morning I saw Sergio, the gardener that works for Tomasita. I had mentioned that he brought his mother to the clinic last Thursday. I asked him how his mom is doing. He smiled real big and said that she is doing much better! The medicine has helped her so that she is able to work some now. I was so thankful to hear that.

I then went to visit Gloria, the lady I rented from when I first arrived in Chichi. She is a very nice lady and it was nice to spend some time with her. I looked at the upstairs that she wants to rent and this might be a possibility for Glenn and Neva when they move to Chichi.

I had brunch at a new cafe in Chichi. I had a chocolate banana crepe. It was wonderful. It may become one of my hangouts.

I am still painting the tables. This is the living room before.........

and after......................I want to again thank the friends of Lisa and Kemmel for hanging the curtains for me. Thank you!

OK, tomorrow Lisa, Juan and I will be going to Chutzurob..........please pray for our safe travels and that we will express the love of Christ.

No comments: