Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another day in Guatemala..........

Life is good..............everyone is well and the corn is growing. What more in life could you ask for???

Today I worked at the house. The guys were at the clinic cleaning and bagging medicines. I worked on preparing the photos of the children in the Mactzul I area. We hope to begin the ABC program there next year.

When I was at the house, the guy called that I have my internet with. He asked if he could come by the house in 10 minutes to collect his payment for September. He arrived and I gave him the money through the door because I did not want Nakko to escape. I paid in cash and he gave me the receipt.

I bought a pineapple..........for 40 cents! It is a miniature one and it was very sweet.

OK, tomorrow the guys and I head for Mactzul III. I hope that we are swamped with patients!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

That pineapple looks soooo good, save some for me!