Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Working in Lemoa

Today Mom and Dad wanted to walk to my house to practice their independence :) I met them in the street near my house and they had done real well. We hung out at my house, drank some coffee, built a small fire and then headed to the clinic for dad to get a few more things done. Dad hung a bulletin board outside of the clinic for our announcements and then he also hung another set of window blinds. While dad kept busy, Mom cleaned up the grounds. From time to time we accumulate a little trash around the clinic.
Later in the afternoon we went and bought some varnish so they can paint some new shelves in a storage room and also a new table. Then we went to Chichicanstenangeo to look around. Dad had never had a liquado so we stopped and had one. I think he liked it and will have another one real soon!

This afternoon Kemmel took us to look at a house in Chichi. I think it would be good if I move to that area. It would be less driving every day, I would be closer to most of the clinics and also closer to the guys I work with. It is just not real easy to find a places since there are not apartment buildings or advertisements like you would think there would be. We looked at a small A frame house that is still being worked on. We will see........

We had dinner tonight with Lisa and Kemmel in the restaurant, San Juan. It is one of my favorite restaurants in Chichi. After dinner, we made our way home and are getting ready for clinic in the morning at Lemoa.

No comments: