Monday, January 21, 2008

Good day with the parents here......

This morning I picked up mom and dad at their hotel. They were in the lobby waiting for me when I arrived. We went to Lemoa and they had the opportunity to meet everyone.
Matt and his wife Jenna are here with their baby. They will be here for a week and participate in our clinics.

Dad started working on small projects and will get those completed before he returns. Mom counted and packaged medicines. Dad and his candy were a hit with the clinic staff.

I had class with Gaspar and Juan for 4 hours. I think it went well. They had alot of questions which is really good and they were encouraging to me. After class mom and dad headed back to Santa Cruz with me for lunch. After lunch we parted ways and I returned to my house to study.

For dinner tonight we were invited to have dinner with Josefina's family. We had a wonderful evening! The food and hospitality were awesome.......her family is so kind.

I walked mom and dad to their hotel and then I returned home for night.
Tomorrow morning we will go back to the clinic and put up some more window blinds.

No comments: