Friday, January 4, 2008

Dinner with friends......

We had our dinner last night at the Golden Corral in Winston Salem. We started at 5pm and I left the restaurant at 830pm. It was a fun evening and it was good to everyone. There were a few I had not seen in several years and it was good to reconnect.

We counted 48 people with many of them being members of my home congregation. I would like to name everyone and the connection but am afraid I would accidentally forget someone.

The photo below is of Jerry and Pam. They organized the quilt making and worked on it for countless hours. Members from the church wrote comments to me and it is very special.



Jo, Richard and Delores check out the quilt and read the comments written. Jo recently made a trip to Guatemala and enjoyed it.....we are recruiting for the next trip.
As always, people enjoy good food and fellowship.......I think this is a universal agreement.
I return to Guatemala in the morning. It has been a quick 3 weeks but it has been good. I will keep you posted on the work there. Please continue to pray for the clinics and patients and also the workers as we share Jesus with them.


No comments: