Friday, January 25, 2008

Painting in Lemoa

This morning dad, mom and I headed to Lemoa ready to paint for the day. We cleared out the storage room and painted some new shelves that we had. If I have the story wrong, Kemmel can correct me..... but I think that Tomas, one of our health promoters, cut down a tree and used a chain saw to build these shelves!
While dad and I painted the shelves, mom painted a table in another room.
In the evening, I took them to one of my favorite restaurants in Santa Cruz. This little lady grills steak on the side of the street and it is wonderful. We also had black beans, tortillas and coffee. She usually is all smiles but she was a little camera shy.

I teased mom about the hat and scarf.........NOT at all a fashion statement but when you are cold, color and fabric do not matter!!

I walked them to their hotel tonight and then I was in to study for the rest of the evening. We are packed for a weekend in Pana. We will have a clinic tomorrow in Chuchipaca and I hope for another good group of patients.

No comments: