Monday, May 4, 2015

Brandon and Sofia

I want to introduce you to Brandon. We will hopefully get to go to Montellano for surgery in August.  He needs to gain 3-4 pounds but I think he can do it.  I will keep you posted on his progress.

We also saw another lady again from Panajachel.  She has had a very difficult time for 3-4 years with respiratory problems.  Lisa, Kemmel, Sarah and I have been talking a lot about her and researching what we can do to help. 

The first time that Sarah and I saw her, she could only saw a few words at a time.  Today, there was a significant improvement in her breathing and energy level.  Lindsey, who works in Panajachel at Solomen's Porch had called me to tell me how much better she was doing and it was wonderful to see it.

Please pray for Sofia as we continue to see her and also her husband, Gregorio.  They are a very nice couple and have had a dificult time.

Thanks to Lindsey and Lloyd at Solomen's Porch for helping with transportation and other expenses.

No comments: