Saturday, November 23, 2013

Follow-up in Chuchipaca

Today we had clinic in Chuchipaca. I have been looking forward to this day to follow-up with Tomas.  He is the young man that we visited a few weeks ago.  He had fallen in New York, had surgery and now is back in Guatemala.

Tomas' sister came to clinic for his medicine.  I gave her a Bible for him.  I told her to ask Tomas to read Acts 2.........what was Peter's response when the multitude asked what they needed to do to be saved.  The answer Peter gave, is the same response for today. 

Ceci's dad was with us today in clinic and he told me that they will visit Tomas and encourage him.

Manuel and I were invited to have lunch in Ceci's home.  It was so cold that I went into the kitchen to warm by the fire.  Ceci's parents are very nice and we felt welcomed.  We had chicken soup, tortillas and pineapple drink. 

Wow, another week down. The time is flying....................

No comments: