Monday, November 25, 2013

Another baby prepares for surgery

Sunday when I was in Santa Cruz, I saw Anderson Joel's mom in the street. I asked her about Anderson and how he is doing.  She told me that he has not had his palate repaired yet but was confused on when to come to the clinic. I am just thankful that I saw her.

So this is Anderson and his mom.  She was tearful this afternoon. She kept telling me that she was nervous and that she did not want her son to die.  I told her that it is normal to be nervous and not to worry that she is nervous. Her husband will also go with us to Montellano.  Danny sponsored the first surgery for Anderson and he will also sponsor the palate surgery.

Anderson was not excited about being woke up to be examined. Oh well............

He is healthy and doing well.

The surgery will be early in February.  Again, please remember the children and families in your prayers. 

1 comment:

Mom said...

Beautiful babies, Sheri!!! I hope all the people that sponsor babies will look and see what good you and they are doing!!! See you soon!!!!