Friday, November 15, 2013

Clinic in Panajxit

This morning Maria, Martina and I loaded the truck and headed to Panajxit.  Marcos and Tania arrived in a few minutes.  We set up clinic with Enrique and then a few patients arrived.

Marta, who is a regular patient arrived. She was the only medical patient.

Marcos had 7 patients and Enrique had 6 dental cleanings.

We had lunch at Enriques.  Louisa is a great cook and it is always good to spend some time talking to her.  She is a sweet lady.

When we returned to Quiche, Maria and I stopped to see Magda.  She was not feeling her best but it is good to know that she has not fallen again.

Maria and I hopped on a bus to Chichi and did not have any problems.

This is Nikki........he has really grown since he has been here.

Tomorrow, I will head to Chicua with Manuel.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Pretty Boxer, Sheri. Is he a good watch dog? As always, I enjoyed your blogs!!!!