Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day of planning........

I did not have clinic today so I was able to take advantage and get caught up at home.  The next three days will be days of classes. 

Tomorrow, Cesar and I will do a diabetic class in Chichi.  On Thursday, I will be in Mactuzl VI with the ladies.  They have asked for a class on our value and God's will for us.  On Saturday, Cesibel and I will do a diabetic class in Chuchipaca. 

In the afternoon, we met in Lemoa to go over the calendar.  The calendar is packed and FULL of exciting stuff!  Lisa and Kemmel are in a community tomorrow, checking out some new things.  Paxot III will be hosting a Bible seminar, the MET Students will be arriving, new clinics are being started and more classes are being planned.  I just received a call from a lady that wants to start some Bible studies in her community, Chitinimit. 

When we finished in Lemoa, we drove a truck load to Chichi.  Sara and I have talked about checking into some K'iche' classes, so it was time to do it!  We talked to Sebastiana about a starting date.........then when we got back to the truck, I realized that I will not be here that week but down at the coast for surgery.  I will have to go back and back-pedal a little.......I have gotten quite good at that!  hahaha!

It will all work out............no problem!

No comments: