Thursday, May 23, 2013

Clinic and hospital visit

Today, Lisa picked me up and then we went to get Sandra. There were 20 patients and we had a good day.  

I talked to Gaspar about us visiting Jose from Chuguexa.  He is going to call and see if we can go next week.  It will be a great opportunity! I will keep you posted because I am really looking forward to it!

Gaspar heard that Pedro, from Mactzul VI,  had surgery yesterday and he planned to go to the hospital to see him.  He mentioned me going with him but I told him that I needed to see how the clinic went.

When we finished around lunch time, I talked to Lisa about going with Gaspar and she approved.  We took the Nisson and went to Quiche to find Pedro.

We found him doing well. His wife was with him and he seemed to be resting pain free.  We stayed for about 20 minutes, prayed with them and then headed back to Lemoa. He said he will be in the hospital for 3-4 days.

Tomorrow, we will head to Mactzul III for clinic........................we pray for safe travels!!



No comments: