Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday in Chichi

Today was a day to catch up.  I walked up to market and bought a few things that I needed, paid my light bill, printed photos of the babies that will have surgery soon and talked to a few people.

A few weeks ago in clinic, we were served a vegetable that I had never tried before. Many people know güisquil is one of my favorite vegetable here in Guatemala.  Well, this vegetable is part of the güisquil tree root.  It is a lot like yucca and you cook it like a potato or a carrot.

So, there ya have it........another wonderful vegetable. 

Tomorrow, we will have a class in Lemoa.  Lisa will be reviewing the sex ed classes that we will be doing in the ABC Commuinities.  It will be a good day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.